2014 fall photo

2014 fall photo

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well here I am writing my very first blog post EVER! Here goes...
My husband Jason and I have been married for three years today actually! Quite the milestone, We're also expecting our first child. Due at the end of July, a boy we're both so excited to be expanding our family. We have been having the hardest time coming up with names so far though, Eek :) Jas, and I are so hoping he can come home for the birth, but we'll see.
Jason will be serving a deployment this summer, in Afghanistan. We wished him off last wednesday not exactly the best day ever. I'll post pictures (if I can figure out how). He is currently in Texas for the next month, before they leave the country. If you know Jason, you know he hates Texas, so you can imagine how miserable he is right now :)
I am enjoying spending time with my family, and working on cute crafts for our baby. Life is crazy, but i'm loving it. I've been trying to keep positive through all the hard stuff. I'm already planning for Jason's arrival back home next spring, Getting a little ahead of myself.. I know.

Whew, there goes my first post hopefully I can keep it updated! Thanks for reading.
<3 The Call's



2 comments:

  1. Good job, Camille. I will definitely be following it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your blogging! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete